Part-time Program and Data Management Associate (PDMA)
|Reports to: Program Director and Executive Director.
Status: Part-time hourly position with potential for
Starting Hourly Wage: $18
Benefits: Paid leave and vacation.
Schedule: Flexible hours up to 24 hours a week.
|Start date: When the right applicant
has been selected.
COVID-19 Policy: All Iowa CareGivers
staff are required to have received the
- Anticipate, organize, prepare and follow-up on information and materials needed for the daily
operation of IC.
- Perform program registrations and track and monitor class records and various files and records
on program participants.
- Track various programs and other data and retain related reports and statistical information
needed for grant and contract reports, and annual reports, etc.
- Manage numerous coordination of activities related to the planning and delivery of programs,
outreach, and communications.
- Assist both Executive Director and Program Director in the coordination of donor communications
and tracking, and board, committee, council, staff, and annual meetings.
- Perform data base updates.
- Tabulate program evaluations.
- Generate reports, stats, by program, region, county, donor status, service status (e.g. board/
committee/council, etc.), legislative district, contribution history, and other sorts.
- Enter program/event registrants on computer and generate registration lists, certificates, name tags
and other program related materials.
- Set up and monitor surveys on Survey Monkey.
- Prepare mail merge letters and mailing labels
- Assist finance consultant in the maintenance of paperless vendor records/files.
- Track in-kind contributions.
- Manage undeliverable email or US Mail addresses (deleting/calling individual for new contact information)
- Track inquiries and actions taken.
- Assist Program Director in program planning and preparations.
- Coordinate program logistics such as ordering food, audiovisual, meeting space arrangements, and
schedule speakers or setting up virtual meeting links and other preparations depending upon the venue.
- Conduct follow up communications with program participants and new registrants.
- Assist with various programs (off-site) to assist with set up and registration as needed.
- Make travel/lodging arrangements for IC instructors/staff/consultants who are conducting programs.
- Prepare program packets and/or pack program materials.
- Serve as a representative of Iowa CareGivers at conferences, programs, and meetings of external
stakeholder partners as assigned.
- Proofing and editing documents.
- Coordinate and set up meetings and conference calls (Doodle).
- Take and type notes at various meetings.
- Schedule and prep for meetings (Board, Council, Committee).
- Review website for outdated information.
- Keep an inventory of and order office supplies, and review all delivered orders for accuracy and put
- Maintain IC resources and resource cabinets in an organized fashion.
Flexible in managing multiple tasks and projects.
- Embrace the principles of equity, diversity, and inclusion.
- Self-motivated and works well independently, but also as a vital member of a small team.
- Possess computer skills and experience in Word, Outlook, Excel, FileMaker Pro, Powerpoint, Constant
- Contact, Survey Monkey, and Zoom, PDFs, and e-signatures.
- Demonstrate excellent computer, website, and social media knowledge and experience.
- Display good organizational skills, accuracy, and dependability.
- Perform the job responsibility with little direction, but work closely with direct supervisor to ensure
clarity of expectations and responsibilities.
- Understand the importance of data management and its analysis to IC programs, and operations.
Possession of a valid State of Iowa motor vehicle operator’s license and a willingness to use personal
vehicle in the course of employment. Occasional travel within Iowa may be necessary.
These job specifications should not be construed to imply that these requirements are exclusive
standards for the position.
Send resume to: Di Findley at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
939 Office Park Road #332 • West Des Moines, IA 50265
Revised September 2021